Learn Electronic Music Production In Logic Pro X With Music Theory & Making 3 Full Tracks From Scratch – 5 Courses In 1 In this complete music production course for Logic Pro X, I will show you how to become an electronic music producer with getting into music production from scratch. First course is a quick start course to Logic Pro X where I will learn you how to start out with Logic. After that we will cover music theory for electronic musicians which is very easy to follow. I will show you some key steps to know how to create chords without knowing anything about music theory. After that we’re creating three different full songs – from scratch. This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music production with ONLY Logic’s stock plugins and free plugins – as well as working in the box.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn in this Complete Electronic Music Production Course in Logic Pro X course:
– How To Make A Full Mixdown and Master in Logic Pro X
– Take your music production outside to a car sound system to get a new perspective of your mix
– You will learn how to create three full songs from scratch with both stock plugins and paid third party plugins
-Create full music productions within the box only – everything is done within the Mac.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create three different tracks with Logic Pro X. Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music engineering level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
What Will I Learn?
– How To Create Three Full Electronic Music Production Without Any Other Production Knowledge
– How To Not Get Your Ears Tired By Taking Breaks And Listen In Different Environments
– How To Create Chord Progressions And Extracting Bass Notes From That Chord Progression
– How To Create Remixes Out Of A Vocal For A Current Music Production
– How To Make Music Productions With Logic Pro X Stock Plugins
– How To Make Music Production With Third Party Plugins