For Serious Vocalists. Immediately Improve Your Singing. (Any Level, Any Style) The TVS vocal training course and book is widely considered to be the most comprehensive and complete home study vocal training system ever developed for singers of all styles and levels of experience. Sold in over 120 countries. Founder and producer of the The Vocalist Studio and The Vocalist Studio Method, Maestro Robert Lunte, has produced an intensive vocal training system that not only shows you what to do, but explains why and how with scientific and practical application. This proven vocal training program was offered to members of The Vocalist Studio only, but after raving testimonials and real success from students, Robert has finally decided to release this course here on Udemy to help even more vocalists like you achieve spectacular results. With very clear, step by step instructions and video demonstrations of how to train your singing voice, The Four Pillars of Singing is for any student that is prepared to train and practice with the expectation of gaining lasting, life changing progress. You won’t just learn how to improve your singing voice or how to extend your vocal range or how to warm up properly… Train Vocal Athletes. This is high performance vocal training with effective results, no matter what your starting point is.
What Will I Learn?
– Totally understand how the singing voice works and how to take ownership of your own training routines, destiny and results. The four pillars of singing empowers students to be able to do it all on their own.
– The ability to extend vocal range by bridging the passaggio, or vocal break seamlessly.
– The ability to sing in a full voice, above the vocal break and develop the head voice for range augmentation.
– The ability to use singing vowels and resonance as the key to opening up their voice and properly trouble-shooting problems. The understanding of the acoustics of singing is critical to really – becoming great and solving many problems.
– How to apply all the lessons to the art of singing.
– Students will have command over the key vocal effects; distortion, grit, rattle, vibrato, sobbing, yarling and more!