Transferring audio from Final Cut Pro X to Pro Tools and back can be a tricky endeavor when Final Cut Pro doesn’t support OMF transfers. But X2 Pro Audio Convert is a program that can make this exchange quick and easy. In this course, Scott Hirsch demonstrates how to transfer audio utilizing X2Pro Audioùan invaluable workflow designed to help optimize and finish the audio of your Final Cut Pro video project. He imports the audio into Pro Tools and then demonstrates how to make a Pro Tools template for future transfer projects. The course also includes some key EQ and noise-reduction techniques that can take your audio for video projects to the next level. The final chapters show how to mix down the audio and export it back to Final Cut Pro X.
* Preparing the Final Cut Pro timeline for export
* Exporting audio
* Importing audio in Pro Tools
* Choosing sources and assigning tracks
* Adding sound effects and music
* Enhancing the audio with crossfades and noise reduction
* Exporting audio from Pro Tools