This course is all about Ableton Live 10, which is a software for music sequencing and is a digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows. Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it. NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 10 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 10 and above.
This course will cover such topics as :
• Understanding the Basics of Ableton Live 10
• Recording and Editing MIDI
• Recording and Editing Audio
• Creating your own Beats
• Drums Racks and Instrument Racks
• Synths, Simpler and Sampler
• MIDI Effects such as the Arpeggiator
• Audio Effects such Compression and EQ,
• and Much More.