The Victorini Accordion is a versatile Italian instrument with treble, bass, and chord registers. We captured not only its delicate and expressive voice, but also its many key and button noises. The result is a virtual Victorini that comes alive under your fingertips. Our scripted version for NI Kontakt 3+ (all versions from v3 to the latest) also enables creative chorus and harmony effects.
Victorini Accordion features:
– 812 24-bit stereo WAV files
– 1 program for Kontakt 3+ with scripted performance controls and GUI
– 2 programs for Kontakt 2+
– 2 programs for EXS24
– Individually sampled clarinet, bandon and bass voices
– Individually sampled major and minor chord registers
– Key up and down noises, button noises, and release samples
– 2 round robins
– The total size of the library compressed is 544 MB.