If you have even the vaguest interest in anything cosmological, you will no doubt be aware that NASA and other international space agencies have been sending probes out into the deepest recesses of our solar system and, with the aid of telescopes as well, have been recording the radio waves emitted by our universe and converting them to audio. The music of the spheres as was once referred to in the middle ages … or the Sounds Of The Universe … or SOTU.
* 1.4 GB of evolving textures
* Lowpass and highpass filters
* Mandaloria scope for random patch creation
* Four layers to recreate the sounds of the universe
* Full editing panel for layer control
* Multi-FX with chorus/phaser/flanger and delay
* Convolution reverb with atmospheric impulses