586 royalty-free drum loops (24bit, 48kHz, mono and stereo WAV)
Features the following folders: VAULT LOOPS
– Tight, warm, precise stereo sound, reminiscent of late 70s funk, disco and rock. Recorded on location in a jazz club on a Tama Starclassic 80 loops
– Plenty of power and attitude for a more modern approach.
– Tracked and mixed on a TLA tube console 110 loops
MONO MIC LOOPS the real deal!
– All these loops were recorded using only one microphone for the whole kit. Lots of cool, vintage mics were used. An extensive, clever use of microphone pattern and positioning help achieve an – instant classic sound, ready to integrate easily into your mixes! 66 loops
– 2 sessions with different kits, cymbals and microphones
– Every loop comes in 6 different microphone perspectives.
– All loops are time-aligned: mix and combine them to achieve an infinite variation of sounds! 222 loops
– These loops were pitched and processed using analog compressors, saturation, tube EQs as well as digital processing.
– Use them as references and ideas to experiment with your own processing! 32 loops
– Recorded at various tempo and with several microphones, use these loops to give a touch of class and authenticity to your productions!
– You’ll find many loops using shakers, tambourines, cowbells, agogo bells… 62 loops
VINYL NOISE LOOPS
– Includes vinyl cracks, hum and noises, as well as FX loops. 14 loops