Introduction: An overview of the Audio Weapons course.
Template set: Building a kickass template that will act as your starting point, a sonic palette of sounds from which you can write a professional sounding track in minimal time.
Included in the course 17 hours of in-depth training
– 8 hours of HD videos
– 9 hours of live question and answer periods (recorded in case you miss one)
– 5 Ableton production & sound design templates
– 5 custom Racks for making FX sounds, split-processing bass, & creating huge breakdowns
– 62 punchy, layered drum kits already loaded into a Drum Rack
– 55 nasty bass samples, processed with Universal Audio plugins
– 2 Open Source templates
– See “behind the scenes” as I give you the project folders for 2 of my previous tracks
– Both include special DJ Session View setups for live play
– Comes with a mastered .wav file to compare with the pre-master mixdown